The CPJ Brewhouse
Brewers - Jessica and Shane Kelley
- Grätzer is a German style 100% Smoked Wheat Ale.
- Lichtenhainer is a German style Smoked Berliner Weisse.
- Pop! Gose the Weasel is a Leipziger Gose with Salt and Coriander. The salt addition for this beer was filtered Delaware seawater from Indian River Inlet.
- Pucker Up Baby! is Sour Mash Berliner Weisse. This beer was in the final round at NHC's homebrew compitition (so we hope you check it out).
- 644 IPA (bottles) is a community-based India Pale Ale made with 644, an experimental hop from the west coast. All ingredients for this beer were donated by folks in and around the Delaware community.
- Sour Rye Kvass is an incenstuous collaboration. Several DUH members brewed a pumpkin IPA and the CPJ's took the second runnings to make an impromptu pumpkin Berliner Weisse. Flukes (Jim and Lori) used the Pumpkin Berliner to make 6 loaves of crusty rye beer bread. Four of those loaves were added to the mash for a kvass, which was sour mashed (like Berliner Weisse). Follow that?
Brewers - Jess and Terry Daleiden
- Blackus Tarnecktie is black ale using debittered belgian black malt and Columbus & Chinook hops.
- Rogue Waves is brown porter using rye, black, and belgian biscuit malt with cascade, chinook and Columbus hops.
- Luminol Pale Ale is a pale ale using belgian aromatic malt and Chinook, Columbus & mt. hood hops.
- Solar Federation Stout (bottles) is a RIS-style brewed to honor RUSH's induction into the Rock-n-Roll Hall of Fame!
- Doogie's Nutella Porter (bottles) is a porter brewed with real Nutella...mmmm!
- WitteCraft -is a classic Wit with some sweet and bitter orange peel, coriander and a hint of Ginger. Quite refreshing and very sessionable.
- Delaware Alt Delete is a German Dusseldorf Altbier, that's brewed to style. A well balanced, bitter yet malty, clean, smooth, well-attenuated amber German ale. Relish!
- The Czar's Sacrificial Russian Imperial Stout is an RIS fit for a king (or a czar). Brewed with plenty of maris otter and copious amounts of crystal malt, flaked barley, and black barley.
- Tart Cherry Hard Apple Cider is made with local apple cider and tart cherry juice. Fermented cold with Premier Cuvee yeast.
- Asian Pear Cider is made from 100% locally grown Asian pears crushed and pressed with love.
- White IPA made with White Labs Trappist Ale Yeast WLP500 and an ounce of each Citra, Cascade and Centennial hops. One and a half ounces of flaked oats was used to add a bit of smooth creamy mouthfeel. Enjoy.
- Coffee Porter is made with 100% home-malted grains and specialty malts. Malted from barley grown by a local farmer.
- Saison! Who knows - he's been at sea for three months. But Richie loves saisons.