Monday, August 03, 2009

AUGUST MEETING and stuff....

The August meeting will be taking place in Harrington on August 13th. PJ Saunders' has offered to sacrifice his homestead for this month's meeting. If you need directions (or didn't get the emails I sent out), just drop me a note with an email address and I'll shoot them right out to you.

On another note, the American Homebrewers Association (AHA) is having a membership rally on Saturday, August 8th at Sly Fox Brewing in Royersford, PA. Some folks from the group have been talking about heading up for the event. If you are interested, drop me a note and we'll see if we can make it happen.

Finally, if you are interested in getting a pit-pass for this year's Chunk.....drop me a note ASAP. We must have our list, photos and MONEY in by the start of September. So, if you want to join us.....the punkin' is in your court!

That's it....SO LONG SUCKERS!!

Dead Terry

No comments: